Are you worried about rising business energy costs?
Compare business electricity deals and save more every month
Building your business and operating it successfully is no easy task, especially with so much competition, changing customer trends and rising prices. As a manager or business owner, you would always be looking for more ways to drive down costs and improve your efficiency – so that you can get more out of your time and increase your profitability.
With so much on your hands, it may not always be easy to take time out to compare business electricity prices across the multiple energy retailers in your region. It surely doesn’t help that energy offers are so complicated plus the business energy rates have been on a steady rise over the last few years across SA (South Australia). To add, it doesn’t make sense to continue to pay high electricity bills when you could be saving by getting in touch with Australian Utilities that can help organize a Savings quote for your business energy accounts.
This is where Australian Utilities come in.
We can help your business to save money for free.
Our process is very simple. We do all the hard work for you, compare electricity prices from multiple energy suppliers, and we will suggest the most appropriate offer from our panel for your business.
Once you approve of the change, we can help your business make a smooth transition to your new energy provider. We do all of this at no cost to you! Does this sound too good to be true? Read on to know more about how we do this.
Here is how we can get you the best business energy deals
We have partnered with multiple energy retailers across SA (South Australia) and nearby suburbs. So, we have access to a range of offers accessible to your business and in your area. Once you reach out to us and share your requirements, our energy experts get to work by understanding your specific needs, and put together the best deal possible for you from our partner energy retailers.
We will help you do a step by step comparison, including your rates any applicable discounts as well as hidden costs that add up to your total energy bill, so that you can make an informed choice. Once you decide to switch, we work in the background with your energy retailer to seamlessly organize the switchover to ensure that your business continues to stay powered, even as your service providers change.
So, it is as simple as it sounds. All you need to do to start saving is to contact us by filling the online form and send us a copy of your bills, and we will get our Energy experts to reach out to you with the best business electricity rates for your business.
What to look for in your new Energy retailer?
- Rates – If given a choice go for lower base rates (rate before discount)
- Discounts – Are there any applicable discounts for your business? Are the discounts Guaranteed or is the discount applied only when you pay your bills on time (also known as a Prompt Payment discount or PPD)
- Billing Cycle – Does your retailer offer you an option for both Monthly and Quarterly bills (this does depend on your meter profile and may not be available in all areas)
- Bill Delivery method – Email bills are always a better option. Retailers would charge a fee to post the bills to you plus email bills are also friendly for the environment.
- GST inclusive Rates- When comparing rates always compare GST inclusive rates for you to get a better idea and a fair comparison.
- Option to consolidate bills – If you have multiple Energy accounts that you manage for your business, it’s a great idea to consider consolidating bills.
- Account Management – Please ask for your Electricity retailer or Energy broker to offer you an account manager to manage your various energy accounts.